BEGINNERS GUIDE TO SCUBA DIVING
Many people have different opinions on SCUBA diving. Like some people call it a hobby, sport, to relieve stress, or to experience it during tourism. SCUBA Diving is an activity in which a person explores an underwater ocean.you can also visit Scuba diving in grand island.
SCUBA stands for Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. Here the drivers use breathing equipment for diving. Drivers carry their own breathing gas, usually compressed air, known as enriched air called nitrox which is blended with high oxygen.
The SCUBA driver moves underwater using fins that are attached to his/her feet.
Everyone in their life dreams about it and they want to experience it once in their life after watching the movie called Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Maybe due to some reasons, some failed to make it. Some may be afraid of it.
Love to travel and explore new places then you can also visit Manali Lahaul valley
Life is full of challenges and also short. So, we have to experience every moment and give ourselves a chance to complete the incomplete tasks on our bucket list. So, don’t be afraid of anything, and let’s start thinking positively about knowing about SCUBA diving. Like you can explore underwater ocean coral reefs and the beauty of marine animals.
HOW TO START:
- First of all, one needs to know how to swim. Not like a pro-level but they should know about its basics.
- Need to train at some diving centers for practicing and also one should be comfortable in the water. Living underwater for more than a minute is not everyone’s cup of tea. Some need to practice how to achieve it.
- To avoid sea sickness and any other related sickness consult a prior doctor to overcome it.
- Need to know how to float on a higher surface of the water.
- Once you achieve basic skills you can be ready for certification like if you want to start your career in SCUBA diving then you should need certificates.
- The main advantage of a certificate is that it gives knowledge about how to handle the equipment and interact with water life.
- So, it takes a week to get a certificate. So, it’s not a big task. Only thing is that you should feel comfortable in the water.
- After getting the certificate, one needs to know how to pack the equipment as there are many things to carry. So, it’s a required task to recheck the equipment.
- Equipment one should carry
- Wetsuit or drysuit
- Scuba tank
Once you get the certificate the only thing that is balanced is to explore the underwater ocean. So, one needs to do it under proper guidance.
Selecting a proper tutor is one essential task. So, try to learn from experienced tutors. Also, take some essential advice from the learned drivers. Need to practice how to overcome sickness and handle the equipment. Carrying the equipment underwater and its usage is another task that has to be done.
If you’re suffering from seasickness, try to communicate with your tutor about the issue. They may suggest to you how to handle it.
The one thing everyone should follow when it comes to SCUBA Diving, it’s not how we dive into deep water but it’s about being comfortable and maintaining stability.
We have to calm ourselves and take deep breaths. It’s like we have to enjoy the moments.
So, enjoy your surroundings like marine nature, and the beauty which is underneath. So, don’t be in a hurry and you have a lot of work to do. Indeed, try to enjoy and live in the moment.
Only a few things you need to follow like:
- Knowing how to swim
- Being comfortable in the water
- Knowing how to use the equipment
- Try to maintain dry clothes in another pack. So, you don’t get a cold and cough. Also, you don’t get irritated easily.
- Try to get a certificate in scuba diving
- Also, carry those certificates whenever it is possible sometimes the management may provide equipment freely. Like you can take classes part-time.
- SCUBA Diving is a great thing like many scientists need SCUBA divers to go under deep water. So, they get high payment.
- So, if you want to have a career in SCUBA Diving just go for it.
- Otherwise, if you want to enjoy it as a tourist. Just try to know the basics and get a certificate.
So, whatever you wish for, just do it with an open heart. Just follow guidelines and be a learner. Then, everything is possible. So, all the best for your future SCUBA Diving practice.