How to create FREE.Edu email (100% free 2023)
As a student, you have several options when it comes to email. You can use Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook. But if you want to get an email address from the school and use that for your personal communication, then Clever is your best option.
This post is updated as of May 9, 2020
This post is updated as of May 9, 2020.
The latest information about free .edu email can be found in this guide: https://www.freeenrollment.org/blog/free-email-for-university-students/. It includes a list of all the best Clever codes you can use to create your own free .edu email address and get it set up automatically!
1. Open a new tab in your browser and open the site Clever
To get started, you’ll need to open a new tab in your browser and open the site of Clever.
Click on the link below:
Then click on “Sign Up” and follow their instructions. You’ll need to enter your school’s name, email address, and phone number and select one of these 50 codes (there are more than 50) that are listed below. Once you’ve entered all this information correctly, click “Create Account” at the bottom of their page:
2. Register with Google or Facebook
If you’re going to create an email list, it’s important that your subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe from your emails. You can do this with Google or Facebook accounts.
Google and Facebook are well-known social media platforms with many users and information about them available online. That makes these sites great places for free email lists because they allow people who sign up through your emails (or even just click on links inside those emails) to access their profiles as well as make posts on your behalf of you!
3. Enter your school’s name
- Enter your school’s name
If you don’t know the name of your university, simply enter your personal information and Clever will find it for you. The tool is very helpful in identifying schools based on different names so that you can check if the domain used by Free.Edu is associated with any of them.
4. Get one of these 50 codes and enter after “.edu” in the search bar
Now that we’ve covered how to get your free email address, let’s talk about the code. You need to enter it after “.edu” in the search bar and click on “Get Code”.
The code is valid for 24 hours only so make sure you act quickly! If you don’t follow up with them within 24 hours, they’ll be gone forever.
5. Check your email for an invitation to log in to the Office365 website
If you do not receive an email from Clever, it is possible that your provider has blocked the domain name.
If this is the case, try using a different email address or contact us at [email protected] for assistance with signing up for our service as it may be able to help unblock your account.
6. Click on the link in the email, re-enter your personal information and confirm it
In the email, click on the link in it. This will take you to a new page where you can enter your personal information again and confirm that it is correct.
7. Download all the necessary apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint …) and install them on your desktop
You can download all the necessary apps from the Office 365 site and then install them on your desktop.
The steps are:
- Go to https://products.office365.com/en-us/home#!downloads
- Click on Download for Office 365 Home (1-month free trial) or Personal (free) edition, depending on whether you want a one-time or monthly subscription option for each user in their organization who needs an email account with access to these tools
Clever is reliable 100% and you can use it to get a FREE.EDU email
- You can use Clever to get a FREE.EDU email
- Clever’s website is https://clever.com/
You can now use this email address to register on websites and apps that require it. Also, if you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Clever by emailing them at [email protected]
Related: Click Here