Why should you keep a mobile repair contact handy?
Living in an ever-connected world, where phones are more than just a way to communicate, makes them a vital part of daily lives. Whether you’ve dropped your phone or run over it with your car (oops), having a good mobile phone repair shop on hand can make all the difference in getting back up and running as quickly as possible.
You don’t know when your mobile device is going to need repairs
With a mobile repair contact, you’ll have someone ready to help you when your phone breaks. You can’t predict when it will happen, but it will eventually happen if you’re like most people with smartphones. Your screen might crack, or the battery might die after a week of being discharged before being charged up again (and then being discharged). The point is that having a place available to get those kinds of repairs done on the spot is crucial because they could take hours or even days if you try and do them yourself. This means keeping in touch with your local mobile phone repair shop is vital.
Some mobile repair shops have extended hours
Getting to a repair shop during regular business hours can be challenging if you work or study full-time. While most places are open Monday-Friday from 9 am until 5 pm, some shops have extended hours and are available on weekends. If you know you’re going to need your phone fixed but don’t want to take time off of work to go in during regular working hours, consider making an appointment in advance with a mobile repair shop. This way, they’ll be prepared for your arrival and help fix your device without another customer waiting for them simultaneously.
With an extensive warranty, you’re more likely to be satisfied
A warranty is a contract between you and the repair shop. It states that if something goes wrong with your phone within a certain period, they’ll fix it for free or at a reduced rate. Mobile phone repair shops with an extensive warranty are more likely to offer you better service because there’s less risk involved if something goes wrong. A good contract can also benefit you in other ways:
- If something breaks on your phone and you’re not sure how long ago it happened, getting an estimate from a shop with no warranty means that they’ll charge you for their time and materials (and sometimes shipping). With an extensive warranty, all these fees can be waived so that only parts need to be replaced, and labour isn’t included in the bill.
- If your phone breaks just outside its manufacturer’s standard one-year limited warranty period (e.g., your iPhone 6S stopped working six months after purchase), having some extra protection will allow you to have repairs done without paying upfront costs such as labour charges or shipping fees.
An excellent mobile repair shop will have a solid reputation
If you’re looking for an internet-based repair company, check the reviews. There are many ways to find out if they’re reputable and responsible, but one of the easiest is by checking their website. If a company has a page with testimonials and customer service reviews, check them out.
- Check the reviews. If there are lots of good ones, you’ve found your guy. If there aren’t any, it could mean that the business doesn’t have a reputation yet, or that they don’t care about their customers enough to respond to reviews.
- Ask friends and family for recommendations. Your loved ones can offer insight into which mobile repair shops in your area are trustworthy and reliable because they already know people who have used these businesses before.
- Check out the business’s website for testimonials from past clients who’ve had positive experiences with them—and if you see any complaints, make sure that each one has been addressed satisfactorily by management so far as you can tell (e.g., by responding directly).
Related: What can Norstrat Consulting Company Do For Your Company?