apptopia trump twitter twitterkantrowitz bigtechnology
In our blog today, we’ll discuss the significance of the social media platform and ways it could be a part of your marketing plan. We will look at Twitterkantrowitz and apptopia as an example, and discuss their significance on the market.
The App world is growing at a rapid pace
According to a report released in March by Gartner on March 15, the worldwide app market is projected to increase between $101.9 billion last year to $130.8 billion in 2021. The report revealed that, while the amount of monthly active users (MAUs) for social media sites, like Twitter and Facebook, is declining but overall, app usage is increasing. Indeed, Gartner predicts that the total revenue generated by smartphones will rise to twice that of the online advertising revenue by 2021.
What’s behind this increase? Experts believe there are a few factors that are important:
1. A growing number of users are using phones as the primary devices for internet access and streaming content. This change away from traditional laptops and desktop usage has led to a rise in curiosity about mobile applications.
2. Apps are becoming increasingly popular to complete tasks and not just used apps for entertainment or to socialize. For instance, a lot of people utilize apps to make appointments or track their finances.
3. Numerous companies are working to make app experiences more engaging and immersive through features like the augmented reality feature or voice commands
Donald Trump tweets during and following the shooting in Florida. Florida shooting
At about 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time on February 14th on the 14th of February, 2018, a massive shooting took place on the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, located in Parkland, Florida. The perpetrator, Nikolas Cruz, was identified as the shooter and killed 17 people using an assault rifle prior to being captured by police. After the incident, Trump tweeted his condolences to the families of the victims.
On the same day, Trump spoke to the country from his White House regarding the shooting. In his address, Trump said that “nothing is more important than keeping our children safe” and promised to collaborate with lawmakers in creating new gun laws.
Trump tweeted about the shooting during the day:
My prayers and thoughts are with the children of Parkland, Florida. Every child should never be in danger at school. We all must come together to stop this bullying.
Kantrowitz explains the importance of apps.
Apps are essential because they let us perform tasks that we were unable to do previously. They make our lives simpler as well as faster and more practical. For instance, I can now stream films and TV shows from my laptop instead of going to the television or to the cinema. I also can read magazines and books on my laptop, something that was not possible before the advent of apps. Apps allow us to connect with one another much more quickly than before. We can exchange messages, photos, and videos with no need to leave our homes. Apps are also essential to entertain us. For instance, I could play games or listen to music and even watch movies on my mobile or laptop.
Big Technology as a company
Technology has become a vital element of our lives and this has led to the requirement for businesses to keep ahead of the game. Starting from Silicon Valley giants like Google and Facebook to small-scale startups Big tech companies are constantly creating new products to expand their services. A few of the companies started to surpass traditional media outlets, for example, Twitter or LinkedIn.
While some of the biggest technology firms are well-known and loved by their customers, others may be overlooked. Here’s a look at five of the biggest tech companies people might not be familiar with:
1. Apptopia: Apptopia is a mobile app marketplace that provides users with a wide range of apps and tools to assist them to locate and download the latest content. Apptopia has accumulated over 250 million active downloads across all its platforms, which include the iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10 devices, Kindle Fire tablets, Nook tablets Samsung Smart TVs, and many more. Alongside its app marketplace for mobile devices, Apptopia also offers a range of other services, like application development support and marketing support for developers.
2. Twitter: Twitter was founded in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey and Biz Stone. Since then, it has grown to become one of the top popular social networks in the world, with more than 320 million active users in August 2016. Tweets are restricted to 140 characters which means they tend to be concise and straight to the point. It has also been employed to announce news stories as well as to interact with celebrities and other public figures across the globe. In
In the end, Twitter is a powerful tool that both Trump, as well as Kantrowitz, have utilized to put their messages across the internet. Donald Trump’s usage of Twitter has been controversial and newsworthy, whereas Kantrowitz’s tweets are focused on major tech-related issues. While it’s unclear if any of Trump or Kantrowitz will succeed in the long term however, they’re making use of Twitter to reach a wide audience and have them heard.
Related: Ion Digital Zone Idz 1 Sector 62 Noida Nearest Metro Station